Monday, January 4, 2010

Smiling...and Passing It Along!



Geri @ Heart N Soul Cooking just made my day! She gave me the Sugar Doll Award, isn't that just the cutest name for an award? You really have to visit Geri, her recipes are to die for...and she has her blog all fixed up for Valentine's Day, it looks great! Now, there are some rules that go with this award. So far I've been avoiding the "tell 10 things about yourself" rule...but I guess I'll give it a try for Geri!

The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award—Rules


1. Post the AWARD.

2. Don't forget to mention the person who gave you the AWARD.

3. Tag and distribute the AWARD to 10 Fabulous Sugar Dolls.

4. Write 10 fabulous things about yourself that you want to share with other Fabulous Sugar Dolls.

5. Don’t forget to notify the your Fabulous Sugar Dolls about their AWARD and post a link to their blog.


Ten fabulous things about me? How about 10 things you may not know about me?

1. The music in my iPod is the same as my kid's music. Musically...I'm cool.
2. I've watched every season of the Real World.
3. I love to read...I always have a book within reach.
4. I started college in the 70's and graduated in 2000.
5. I'm a neat freak...most of the time.
6. I keep secrets, always.
7. I never tell a lie.
8. I live in blue jeans, but I like to dress up...sometimes.
9. This year I've found over 80 of my high school friends on Facebook...and love that!
10. I never dreamed I'd love blogging and the people I'm meeting so much.

I am sharing this award with the following Fabulous Sugar Dolls-please don't feel obligated, or pressured to play along.

Julie @ Being Ruby
Just Me@ Twenty Somethings
Gretchen @ Wooden Nickel
Rhonda @ Shellebelle's Tiki Hut
Barbara @ Purple Goat Lady
Mid-Atlantic Martha @ Mid-Atlantic Martha
Michelle @ Maddycakes Muse
Holly and Charisse @ Life Laugh Latte
Jenglamgirl @ Larsen Loves
Dee Dee @ d dzine

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OH' YOU ARE A DOLL! I am flattered! and you so deserve the award too! I have watched all Real Worlds too! I love my blue jeans and I am a neat freak as well who likes to dress up. I have enjoyed your blog and getting to know you! HUGS HUGS HUGS!

Jeanette said...

Now that is interesting information. Congratulations.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh fun! Thanks for the award -- now I'm going to have to think really hard to come up with 10 interesting things about myself. It was fun to read about you.

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Sue
YOU are the Sugar Doll. You know you kept me sane when I was on that project. Always a lovely comment from you, or should I say from 'Mom'. I'm probably the same age or older.. but you are my surrogate 'MUM". [aussie mum]

So it's good to know you can keep a secret.. i'll be over telling you my secrets never time I have the urge to spill.. hehe Thank you so much for thinking of me... I now have to try and think of 10 things to amuse everyone...

Thanks again for being such a great blogging friend.. xxx Julie

Maddycakes Muse said...

Thank you so much Sue!! I love reading your list. I will have to think of 10 really neat things as well. I am so grateful for you. I love reading your comments and I truly missed you over the holidays! LOL

Relyn Lawson said...

I've been so busy doing nothing much that I haven't been around to visit my friends in too long. So, though my wishes are late, I mean them with my whole heart. May your year be filled with laughter. May all your surprises be happy ones. May you remember to count your blessings. May you know each day how very much you are loved. Happy new year, my friend.

Shellbelle said...

You have become such a dear, sweet friend and I enjoy your blog so much. I'm not big on awards, but I did kinda, sorta play along. You'll just have to visit to see, lol. Hint: I'm a rule breaker.

I see some others I know have also received this award and I am honored to be in their company. You really are a Fabulous Sugar Doll!

dee dee said...

Sue,
How very sweet of you! What a pleasent surprise this morning! I will hsve to think up my list while at work today so I can post when I get home! You are a treasure!... Dee Dee