Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cars, Lion King...Bring on the Kids!


     I told you in my last post about our stay at Disney's Art of Animation Resort in the Finding Nemo section. You can read about it here. I promised I would share pictures of the other two parts of the resort that are open (Little Mermaid opens in September). The pictures will speak for themselves, but I wanted to add a few bits of information. The Cars buildings have their own pool, smaller (and quieter) than the large pool of the resort that is outside of the Finding Nemo building. My pictures of the Lion King were taken prior to the opening last week and you will see that it isn't finished when I took the pictures. There is no separate pool for these buildings, but the large pool is very close. They do have a play area for kids. Both areas are family suites with 2 bathrooms and can sleep 6.















Lion King





 








The game room that is in the main building with the gift shop.

6 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Aww! The children will love the new attractions. Sounds like your daughter played a big part in getting them up and running. I know you are proud of her.
Enjoy your day.

Patrice said...

Love the decor in the Cars area! Great photos, Sue!!

Leigh Powell Hines said...

Great. I'll share this one, too.

I'm not wild about the cars rooms at all. Lion King is cute.

Unknown said...

I love this post and all the wonderful images, Sue!

dee dee said...

Wow Sue,
Your daughter has worked so hard and it has paid off! Little ones (and adults as well) are going to love this resort!
dee dee

Relyn Lawson said...

I'm not sure who would love the Cars section more - my second graders or me. I LOVE Mater!!