Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to All...

 
     Most of you know that I am celebrating Christmas with my daughter in Orlando. I have been in hotel with very poor internet service, so I haven't been able to keep up with posting and reading. As of yesterday, I'm at my daughter's home and my computer works again! I thought I would share a few of our pictures from an evening at the Magic Kingdom. The castle at night is still one of the prettiest sights I've ever seen.

 
     I also loved the new evening show on the castle, "Celebrate the Magic". I really can't describe or explain it, but the castle is transformed into many things as the music plays.

 
The castle goes dark and then it
starts changing so quickly that
I couldn't begin to take enough pictures.

 
Look closely, Mickey is on the castle.

 
A bit of Alice in Wonderland...

 
...and Brave.

 
The Lion King...



 
...and stunning Chinese Lanterns floating up to the sky.

 
Rainbow color...so gorgeous!

 
Covered with poinsettias.

 
Holiday colors...

 
...and transformed into a huge Gingerbread Castle.
 
 
I am wishing a Merry and Blessed
Christmas to each and every one of you.
 
Thank you for reading my blog, for becoming
my friends and for sharing your lives with me.

10 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for sharing the great pics of the castle with us!
Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas!

Traci said...

The Castle is so pretty! Disney at Christmas is especially magical! Merry Christmas!

dee dee said...

Sue,
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Thank you for sharing the castle transformations with us... Wayne always has to work around Christmas so you took me on a mini vacation with some magic!
dee dee

Unknown said...

Wishing you and your loved ones a "Merry Christmas!"
Torie Jayne
x

NanaDiana said...

It's amazing, isn't it,Sue? I love Disney at night at this time of year. Do you know I was at Disney the day it opened back in the 70's. The only things open back then were The Magic Kingdom and only part of Tomorrowland was functioning. I have loved it ever since- xo Diana

NanaDiana said...

Oh-I got so carried away with memories I forgot to say I wish you a Merry, Blessed Christmas- xo Diana

Gypsy Heart said...

Beautiful photos! Glad you're having a great time.

xo
Pat

Susan Payton said...

Beautiful photo's. I love Disney.
I still wear Disney things, I don't think you ever get too old.
Have a wonderful New year, and thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

Patrice said...

Happy New Year, Sue!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! May all your dreams come true...