Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Florida Christmas-The Trees


     I know we have moved past Christmas, but I have a few more pictures that I thought you might enjoy seeing. I don't like to bore you with the same pictures every year after the holidays. I'm sure you have seen one or two of these trees in prior posts, but sometimes they are just so beautiful, I have to take a picture again. I have a real love/hate relationship with Orlando and Disney at Christmas. There are so many people, the traffic is almost unbearable, and yet the decorations...simply stunning. 



Walking into the Animal Kingdom Lodge, the 
tree is framed by beautiful chandeliers.


The trees at the Wilderness Lodge in the main lobby (above)
 and in the villa's lobby were both decorated beautifully. 



It isn't Christmas without a visit to Disney's Hollywood 
Studios to watch the Osborne Lights. 



The white tree inside the Dolphin Hotel...


...and Santa at the Swan Hotel.


Many of the displays are made of gingerbread, 
like this one in the Contemporary Hotel. 


     I couldn't end a Disney post without a little bit of Disney Magic. I haven't seen the movie, Wreck-It Ralph...but, according to my grands and my daughter...it is a great film, cute and has a good message. 

     I want to thank all of you for your prayers for our little friend Luke. The transplant went very well. Now, we wait. According to his mother, they are now waiting for the donor cells to take over. So, continued prayers that all goes well are appreciated. I will keep you posted with his progress. 

6 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I enjoyed seeing the pretty trees - thanks for sharing them.
I will continue to keep Luke in my prayers.

Marigene said...

Beautiful, my favorite is the poinsettia...just gorgeous!

Traci said...

I love seeing all the decorations & trees at Disney. It's soooo pretty! Wonderful news about the transplant. Continuing to pray.

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Sue,
There is nothing like Disney decorations, everything is always exquistitely done. Thanks for sharing these neat pics with us.
We always gain some ideas for next year..............

So happy to hear about lil Luke, and will sure keep praying that everything does what it is suppose to, and for his sweet family too.
Hard times..............

Blessings, Nellie

Blondie's Journal said...

These are gorgeous trees and worth every extra minute to see them!

Thanks for the update on Luke...he is a fighter.

XO,
Jane

Linda said...

Wow...I adore that first one! Have a great day!!